How can I upload my own order list?
How can I create and import a CSV file?
- Step 1: Click here to download the CSV example.
- Step 2: Open the CSV file with Microsoft Office Excel (Replace the example SKUs and numbers with your own).
- Step 3: Enter the SKU * codes in the left column and in the right column enter the quantity you would like to order.
- Step 4: After you have completed the CSV form with the desired products, save the file (make sure it is saved as a .CSV file format).
- Step 5: Go to the shopping cart page and click on "Choose file" button, now select your created CSV file.
- Step 6: Next click on the blue "Import" button, the system will now add the products to the shopping cart.
- a) If any of the SKU codes are not related to products or entered incorrectly, the system will display an error.
- b) You can manually add more products to your shopping cart after the import. You can also delete the shopping cart and re-upload the updated CSV file if needed.
*Please make sure you use the correct SKU codes, you can find the SKU codes of our products in the webshop.